Cara untuk menjadi Superhost
Our top-performing Hosts are called Superhosts. Their listings feature a special badge that lets everyone know they’re extra awesome.
How it works
Every quarter, we evaluate your hosting performance over the past 12 months for all listings on your account. (However, you didn’t have to host for the entire 12 months to qualify.) Each quarterly assessment is a 5-day period beginning on:
- January 1st
- April 1st
- July 1st
- October 1st
If you meet the program requirements by the assessment date, you’ll automatically become a Superhost—no need to apply. We’ll notify you of your status at the end of each assessment period. It may take up to 1 week for your Superhost badge to show up on your listing.
To qualify, listing owner with an account in good standing who has met the following criteria:
- Completed at least 10 trips or 3 reservations that total at least 100 nights
- Maintained a 90% response rate or higher
- Maintained a less than 1% cancellation rate, with exceptions made for those that fall under our Extenuating Circumstances policy
- Maintained a 4.8 overall rating (A review counts towards Superhost status when either both the guest and the Host have submitted a review, or the 14-day window for reviews is over, whichever comes first).
- Cara•HosApakah kadar jawapan dan masa jawapan dan bagaimana ia dikira?Kami mengukur kepantasan dan kekonsistenan anda menjawab pertanyaan dan permohonan tempahan.
- Cara•TetamuUlasan untuk penginapanKomuniti kami bergantung pada ulasan yang jujur dan telus. Hos dan tetamu menulis ulasan sebaik sahaja penginapan berakhir.
- Cara•TetamuTentang SuperhostPenyenaraian Superhost menampilkan lencana, yang diperolehi oleh hos dengan memenuhi kriteria tertentu yang melambangkan erti menjadi hos.